Saturday 5 November 2011

a letter : 'I to I' or 'eye to eye'

where was i wrong? or was i wrong at all? what did i do wrong? or what went wrong? what was the thing that turned it off? or was it ever on? where does the reason lies? why the hell am i behaving in this manner? why are heart and hurt so close buddies? is it really heart or the bloody mind is involved too? so should i say, why the hell am i not able to control my mind? then does it means that, it is mind games rather than heart with love flames? did i push too much or i just did not push at all? we learn from our mistakes, but isn't it important to know where they lie? although it was one of the best experiences, so should i be contended with the experience only? is it fair to wish to have a time-turner or a reset button to go back to square one? was anything ever there or is it just a creation of my over imaginative mind? we are just a fragment of a fraction of a fraction of our minds, are we? mind! why are things leading to this word again and again (i thought, heart was the culprit)? had i acted in a slightly different manner, would there have been a different outcome? is there an outcome at all? why do the things have to be in hints, can't life be simpler? do i really need to change myself in order to get results in my favor, i dont want to, but do i? the lines here all seem to be left aligned but why do i feel left un-aligned? i dont want to regret or forget anything, but there ought to be something that points to something that can answer me? now do i let it slip by (i dont want to), or still try to get a hold of it (i want to, don't i)?
now am i pouring my heart out here or my heart is just minding its own business and my mind has suddenly got a heart of its own? 

p.s. - dis doesn't seems like a letter to me but a question paper by me.

1 comment:

  1. guess its the most honest self reflection shrouded in a mind that knows not. trust me, sometimes not knowing is also the peak of knowledge albeit underrated. So though i didn't really get what you are getting at (ie the context), but the churning is visible and thats the journey. If only we knew that questions could be answers too.

    ReplyDelete